Why I love scope

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Merkury

Why I love scope

Post by Merkury »

I know I might state the obvious here,but I've just realized something and I'd like to hear other opinions too :)

I have been using Luna 2 for simple recording / mixing ,and it's been since 2004 now. I use Cubase 5,and I have tried an enormous amount of EQs and COMPS. NONE of them can even touch the simplest of my Luna2 device (PE Q 4 or Compressor) in terms of sound,easyness of use and MUSICALITY. This is why I will never stop using Creamware,it's because Creamware devices sound like Hardware,Vsts sounds like PAPER ,if you know what I mean. With Creamware EQ,i just move down -2 db and instantly hear pleasing differences,while with many Vsts i can bring down the faders -6db and still be disappointed.

Bear in mind that I'm not even using the more advanced devices (I also have a Sonic rocket booster but it won't fit in my computer case)and still I'm very happy with it !!

LONG LIFE SONIC CORE :D
Music Manic

Re: Why I love scope

Post by Music Manic »

Have you tried recording in Vdat too? Beautiful.
Merkury

Post by Merkury »

Music Manic wrote:Have you tried recording in Vdat too? Beautiful.
MAN I wish I had Vdat !!! Unfortunately it doesn't come with Luna2 or Rocket bosster card :-(
thehe

Post by thehe »

Merkury wrote:... (I also have a Sonic rocket booster but it won't fit in my computer case)...

it will fit in my case ;) what do you want for it? :D
Merkury

Post by Merkury »

no no man i don't think so, I will change my case one of this days :D the SRB is not going anywhere !!!