Hi all,
I have a couple of bits for sale....
(i) Creamware Powersampler (3 DSP) card (original Powersampler package of plugins included).
(ii) Creamware Pulsar II (6 DSP) SRB card (i.e. no I/O but still useful for expansion) (original Pulsar II package of plugins included). This was originally a standard Pulsar II with Classic I/O card (Unbalanced/Phono I/O + ADAT) which is now used on one of my other Scope cards, hence I am selling as a Pulsar/6DSP SRB item.
They are sold as used, in excellent condition and have been looked after.
If interested, please contact me with queries/offers by email on [email protected] or reply to this thread.
Admittedly, I still need to do a bit of digging to get the manuals and software keys together but I won't expect anyone to purchase without them. In the meantime, if you are interested please get in touch.
Many thanks,
Mark.
Powersampler and Pulsar II SRB cards for sale (UPDATED!)
-
deejaysly
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: England
Powersampler and Pulsar II SRB cards for sale (UPDATED!)
Last edited by deejaysly on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
deejaysly
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: England
Re: Powersampler and Pulsar II SRB cards for sale
These are now up on ebay.......
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE POWERSAMPLER # 3 DSP SCOPE LUNA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250942112865
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE PULSAR 2 SRB # SFP SCOPE 6 DSP #
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250942112926
BUY NOW or BEST OFFER!
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE POWERSAMPLER # 3 DSP SCOPE LUNA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250942112865
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE PULSAR 2 SRB # SFP SCOPE 6 DSP #
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250942112926
BUY NOW or BEST OFFER!
-
deejaysly
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: England
Re: Powersampler and Pulsar II SRB cards for sale (UPDATED!)
Powersampler re-listed.......
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE POWERSAMPLER # 3 DSP SCOPE LUNA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250986353677
BUY NOW or BEST OFFER!
CREAMWARE / SONIC CORE POWERSAMPLER # 3 DSP SCOPE LUNA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250986353677
BUY NOW or BEST OFFER!
-
deejaysly
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: England
Re: Powersampler and Pulsar II SRB cards for sale (UPDATED!)
Powersampler still available.....