I reverted back to an old installation and they work.
I would be happy to share this with anyone that doesn't have time to wait, but you lose Modular IV fixes, and versions from 8/09 forward...
64bit Testing
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: 64bit Testing
...unless someone is able to selectively isolate the particular files / .dll in which wav works in the earlier release, then copy those over the new release. And assuming there's no other undesirable side-effects from doing that.
Could be the WaveIn16, WaveOut16, WaveIn64, WaveOut64 DSP and SYS files and/or the wave*.mdl files
Could be the WaveIn16, WaveOut16, WaveIn64, WaveOut64 DSP and SYS files and/or the wave*.mdl files
-
Warp69
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Re: 64bit Testing
Would you be able to upload the dll files? And does it work with Win7 64bit?
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: 64bit Testing
Good question. I doubt it, and cant try it though coz my main DAW is 32 bit, and my 64 bit laptop doesnt have the PCIe Express slot. But if it did, I would try it on the off chance having the knowledge my 32 bit DAW would still work if I screwed things up on the lappy 
Anyway if someone is game enough to want try it (Couldnt zip it with the paths so theres a JPG showing the original paths) :
Anyway if someone is game enough to want try it (Couldnt zip it with the paths so theres a JPG showing the original paths) :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: 64bit Testing
Well I have wav. drivers working again, but not the 24bit Wave Source.
I load up Wave Source and listen to audio files, videos, etc.
How does the Wave Source module differ from the 24bit Wave Source...??
I load up Wave Source and listen to audio files, videos, etc.
How does the Wave Source module differ from the 24bit Wave Source...??
-
Warp69
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Re: 64bit Testing
Just remember that Wave Source works as it should (on my system anyway), but the Wave Destination doesn't work.