We need one more Sonic Core DSP 14/15. For a 32 chanel ADAT-setup
Please tell us where , or who can sell one more to us.
One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
-
andygo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: St.Petersburg, Russia
-
tripstation
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
Hi,
I might be selling mine.
I'm in London!
I might be selling mine.
I'm in London!
-
niceboy
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 am
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
Thats good.tripstation wrote:Hi,
I might be selling mine.
I'm in London!
How old is it,
and whats your price.
-
tripstation
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
not sure, about a grand I think.
-
niceboy
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 am
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
How many ADAT is in ittripstation wrote:not sure, about a grand I think.
-
niceboy
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 am
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
How much is a Grandtripstation wrote:not sure, about a grand I think.
-
tripstation
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
Hi,
I cant send pm's. I get an error messages. Sorry what was your question?
I cant send pm's. I get an error messages. Sorry what was your question?
-
niceboy
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 am
Re: One more Sonic Core DSP 14/15
Sorry we already got two from Madrid now. We now have 45 DSP + Xite .tripstation wrote:Hi,
I cant send pm's. I get an error messages. Sorry what was your question?