I really like using Modular Inserts. They work great and add extra routing and effects inside of mixers, and synths.
My beef is I have a 4 x 4 Modular Shell which also suffers from not being able to be recalled.
It was a gift I found in the device thread.
But it's just like these Modular Inserts. No preset capability, when used in an insert I figured they would retain the modules since I saved it in the project. Nadda there either.
Is this possible to create a Modular Insert than can be saved.
What a great boost this would be especially if you could recall presets.
I am sure it has to use only the modules and routings already stored, but the presets could change levels and act as the Project Preset list which is basically a snapshot device.
Ankyu if anyone knows....
Modular Inserts w/ Recall
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Modular Inserts w/ Recall
I see...................Alrighty then.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Modular Inserts w/ Recall
Sorry, way to advanced for me, I dunno even what a modular insert is !! Maybe if you post a simple pic I could try replicate or it might jog someones memory whose more in the know....