hello! I would like to buy up to 5 stdm cables, if one of you has got them just tell me, I will make you an offer!
greets
tom
WTB: STDM Cables!
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
-
tripstation
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: WTB: STDM Cables!
Hi,
I have a couple in the UK if you are interested!
I have a couple in the UK if you are interested!
-
condo19
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 pm
Re: WTB: STDM Cables!
How long do they take to get to the US? I ordered one from the shop when I upgraded to 5.1 like 2 weeks ago. The wait is killing me I haven't used these cards in years and 4dsp's are no where near enough. They do sound as good as I remember though!