When I make a modular patch, I can choose Empty Modular for four outputs, or "Empty Modular 8-8 IO" for eight.
Is there any way to create a Modular patch with just two outputs?
When I need to do something simple (e.g. attenuate a stereo signal) it's annoying that I have to have such a big box with two unused outputs when all I really need is 2 in and 2 out.
Less than 4 outputs?
- asktoby
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
Yeah, there's a patch called Empty Modular that is 2 x 2.
Modular II has one, and Modular III has one...
Modular II has one, and Modular III has one...
- asktoby
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
Really? Could you share the *.dev file?
In my
I have
which are 2x4 and 8x8 respectively. Both also feature MIDI I/O which I often don't need.
If you've got a *.dev with just 2x2 audio connections that would be great!
In my
Code: Select all
C:\Program Files\SCOPE PCI\Devices\Modular2Code: Select all
Empty Modular.dev
Empty Modular 8-8 IO.devIf you've got a *.dev with just 2x2 audio connections that would be great!
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
I see, it's a cosmetic thing your looking for.
Can't help you out there.
I use the 2 x 4, 4 x 4 and 8 x 8's and never have seen the 2 x 2 version, but I am sure anyone with an SDK could make one.
Try the Device/Module wishlist thread below.
If you post there, I shall chime in too, as it is something I don't have. I am assuming this is for cosmetics only as we can easily use just 2 of the 4 outs....
Happy New Years
Can't help you out there.
I use the 2 x 4, 4 x 4 and 8 x 8's and never have seen the 2 x 2 version, but I am sure anyone with an SDK could make one.
Try the Device/Module wishlist thread below.
If you post there, I shall chime in too, as it is something I don't have. I am assuming this is for cosmetics only as we can easily use just 2 of the 4 outs....
Happy New Years
- widy
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Austria-Graz
- Contact:
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
modular with only audio 2 in and 2 out
- midi cc mapping works if it's loadead as insert effect in a mixer
- some bugs releated to preset management ...but cant remember exactly
lg widy
- midi cc mapping works if it's loadead as insert effect in a mixer
- some bugs releated to preset management ...but cant remember exactly
lg widy
lg widy
- widy
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Austria-Graz
- Contact:
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
upload now working ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lg widy
- asktoby
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Less than 4 outputs?
Just wanted to post a belated thank you for this *.dev - it is exactly what I was looking for.
I guess you have the Scope SDK and were able to make it using that?
I guess you have the Scope SDK and were able to make it using that?