Hello,
This is a 14 DSP Scope pro card for sale with ver 4.0 software. the product is in Bangalore, India and am ready to ship worldwide. I am on the road continuosly and hence do not require such an advanced system for the studio anymore. Please give an offer as i do not know the current price for this.
Regards,
Kenny
For Sale - 14 DSP Scope plus with Professional I/O
-
Khussh
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am
-
rexton
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:40 am
Re: For Sale - 14 DSP Scope plus with Professional I/O
hi at all,
i have scope 15 dsp professional for sale with 5.0. if you are interested call me.its work fine and it's all ok 100%.
i have also a scope 6dps with 5.0.
there is something that want the board?
call me at this email [email protected]
i'm in italy
i send in all world
i have scope 15 dsp professional for sale with 5.0. if you are interested call me.its work fine and it's all ok 100%.
i have also a scope 6dps with 5.0.
there is something that want the board?
call me at this email [email protected]
i'm in italy
i send in all world
-
sethius
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm
Re: For Sale - 14 DSP Scope plus with Professional I/O
Hi,
I am interested in both of your systems.
Which cards do you have, specifically?
Seth.
I am interested in both of your systems.
Which cards do you have, specifically?
Seth.