This thing has a mind of it's own
Modular Madness :)
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Modular Madness :)
I would say ... severall minds 
-
auricle
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am
- Location: Moscow
Re: Modular Madness :)
resurrecting the thread a bit but does anyone know who makes the brown coloured modules in the video?
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
Re: Modular Madness :)
You mean this one: http://www.cwmodular.org/html/drums1.html
-
auricle
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am
- Location: Moscow
Re: Modular Madness :)
Yes, those ones. Thanks 
I never use the Scope Modular for drums therefore I had no idea that the drum modules were brown!
I never use the Scope Modular for drums therefore I had no idea that the drum modules were brown!