For sale is Luna box with cables. You are going to get :
Luna box - (black) in perfect working and cosmetic conditions. Mint, as new. No scratches etc..
Z-Link cable
Modular cable as gift - 8X RCA (chinch) to Jack - perfect for Luna box
100 EUR + shipping. I prefer Europe.
I will accept bank transfer only. No paypal. I am safe to deal with. Please check my other successful (and more expensive) transactions and 100% positive feedback in Purchasing and Trading forum (search for my post)
PM for details
FS: Luna Box with cables
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
FS: Luna Box with cables
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- erminardi
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: FS: Luna Box with cables
yeah, all ok here, package arrived. Mario is a power seller, nice customer care. 
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.