http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor ... waveforms/
should be useful for modular.
PS - modular sample osc does understand where the loop? think not.
how to make it work properly?
Single cycle waveforms
-
tjsound
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 am
- Location: moscow russia
Single cycle waveforms
XITE-1, Reaperx64...
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Re: Single cycle waveforms
The S|C samplers do recognise loop points! Open the .wav in a sample-editor, like SoundForge. Select all, create loop, save. Not sure weither SF has a batch function for adding loop points, guess that would come in handy for larger collections!
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
-
tjsound
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 am
- Location: moscow russia
Re: Single cycle waveforms
i try wavosaur (free) - loop not work.
ok. sound forge.
No. sample osc not work. Cause blue screen on long samples (140 kb). may be due to the fact that I have x64 beta version Scope..
ok. sound forge.
No. sample osc not work. Cause blue screen on long samples (140 kb). may be due to the fact that I have x64 beta version Scope..
XITE-1, Reaperx64...
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Single cycle waveforms
Verified by me too.
I hadn't checked the Sample Oscillators until today.
Twice in a row.
I am writing an email now.
Glad you posted this...
I hadn't checked the Sample Oscillators until today.
Twice in a row.
I am writing an email now.
Glad you posted this...
- Ben Walker
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Single cycle waveforms
You can also download a demo ( 25 out of 25,000!) of the Galbanum Architecture waveforms here:
http://galbanum.com/products/architecturewaveforms2010/
http://galbanum.com/products/architecturewaveforms2010/