I was wondering if there was a way to filter out PBend of an Oscillator, while allowing PBend to affect the other Oscillator(s)..?
I have managed to figure out how to get seperate Oscillator glide amounts using Control Smoother, but MIDI filtering seems difficult.
MIDI Fliter
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
- Neutron
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Great white north eh
- Contact:
Re: MIDI Fliter
I know you are obsessed with "different osc at different glide
" i wouldn't be surprised if that feature in solaris was by your request
I did notice it sounds pretty cool when i was playing a bunch of synths in xite today to see if i could overload it
What about using 2 MVC and send one to each osc, each with a different glide amount? just make sure all the envelopes etc all return to the same one.
I did notice it sounds pretty cool when i was playing a bunch of synths in xite today to see if i could overload it
What about using 2 MVC and send one to each osc, each with a different glide amount? just make sure all the envelopes etc all return to the same one.
-
David
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Modular IV
Re: MIDI Fliter
Now thats neat 
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: MIDI Fliter
It worked great.
The reason is just like in typical Texas Swing the Fiddles sound so cool when 3 or 4 of them slide up to their notes together the sound gets real wide like ocatave bends on a Guitar.
I am working on my Alvin Lee sounds and can't hardly decribe the fun Im having.....
Now when I bend the notes MVC 1 has PBend value pf 1 and MVC 2 has PBend value of 2 so slight ModWheel movements give it a realistic sound.
Ankyu
The reason is just like in typical Texas Swing the Fiddles sound so cool when 3 or 4 of them slide up to their notes together the sound gets real wide like ocatave bends on a Guitar.
I am working on my Alvin Lee sounds and can't hardly decribe the fun Im having.....
Now when I bend the notes MVC 1 has PBend value pf 1 and MVC 2 has PBend value of 2 so slight ModWheel movements give it a realistic sound.
Ankyu