I am selling a Creamware Scope Professional with 14 DSPa. This card has the Z-Link/ADAT I/O option with MIDI and Analog I/O.
Included is all of the original distribution CDs (ver 4.0).
$600, plus shipping, if material.
SOLD 6/15/2010
SOLD Scope Professional w/ 14 DSPs - Z-Link/ ADAT I/O SOLD
-
Grunbay
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Maine
SOLD Scope Professional w/ 14 DSPs - Z-Link/ ADAT I/O SOLD
Last edited by Grunbay on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
phnhme
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 pm
Re: Scope Professional w/ 14 DSPs - Z-Link/ ADAT I/O
Greetings,
If your Scope 14-DSP card is still available, I will buy it.
Please contact me asap or do you wish to pm me?
Thanks,
Mark Dabek
If your Scope 14-DSP card is still available, I will buy it.
Please contact me asap or do you wish to pm me?
Thanks,
Mark Dabek