Hello,
I am new at the forum and frankly I know very little about the Creamware stuff.
Recently I bought a home studio that belonged to someone who recently died.
he owned a pair of Creamware cards that I believe are a Luna II + a Pulsar SRB dsp-board. The two cards provide 7 dsp's in total.
They come with Software 5.1. including the Synth 'n Sampler pack + Mix 'n Master pack + upgrade to Scope 5.1.
I really have no idea what to ask for the cards. I bought the new software because I thought it would be easier to sell the cards again. The software cost me 200,-.
My guess is that 350,- would be reasonable. Any advice would be welcome. Feel free to contact me.
Cards are located in the Netherlands. I will ship worldwide.
Luna II + Pulsar SRB
-
OJS
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm
Luna II + Pulsar SRB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
OJS
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm
Re: Luna II + Pulsar SRB
Now offering for 250,- including Scope V5.0
-
ikemhla
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 am
Re: Luna II + Pulsar SRB
Hi
You still selling?
You still selling?