Dear fellows, fortunately, I am… (Earthquake details)

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Re: Dear fellows, fortunately, I am… (Earthquake details)

Post by Nestor »

The very epicenter was here, in Cobquecura, here it reached a 9…

Here you have a few photographs of Cobquecura before the quake:

*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
netguyjoel

Post by netguyjoel »

The wine from Chile, I have found, over the last decade, has produced some of the finest wine for value.
The quality of some of them, have far surpassed California wines.
And at a time like this...the Cileans could probably really use a few glasses right now.
Please take care...I will be thinking of you......
Joel
garyb

Post by garyb »

another phenomenon never heard of, never even seen here in earthquake central that is suddenly common science and that everybody knows about. George, you weren't that far off...
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Sorry Gary :) I didn't get this one, what do you mean?
garyb

Post by garyb »

:lol:
sorry, sorry!
i don't mean much because i don't know much about the history of such phenomena...
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote::lol:
sorry, sorry!
i don't mean much because i don't know much about the history of such phenomena...
Don't mind good fellow... :wink:
dawman

Post by dawman »

I had the pleasure of drinking the Santa Carolina Carbernet Sauvignon locally at the Caliente Cantina. 20 bucks a bottle is what I spend and it was the only Wine the Steward had in that range. Excellente Vino.
Here's what I prefer when not in public for 10 bucks a bottle. We call it Dago Red......... :lol:
No cork necessary as that is a hassle when trying to chug large quantities quickly.
Funny how they think the picture of an Italian American winery owners' face on the bottle is necessary.
Glad Your Still Hanging, I hear Concepcion is a dangerous place during the daytime, I can imagine the nightime is twice as bad.
IMG_2046.jpg
zangsta

Post by zangsta »

Nestor wrote: My wife said to me that the news said it is something that always happens in big earthquakes, but science has no explanation for it.

I am sure about something: it was energy, and I would venture myself to say that it looked like a variant of electricity or electromagnetism.

If you know anything about that so to understand this extraordinary phenomenon, that would be nice.
sounds to me as this could be a piezo-electric phenomena. With that amount of tension and preassure, gigantic chunks of rock moving around, it´s not unlikely that this is the case.
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Amazing info Nestor, glad your friends are safe. Thanks for the updates :)

Apparently this quake may have shifted the earth's axis:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... 00301.html
garyb

Post by garyb »

oh dear! that means climate change! :lol:
netguyjoel

Post by netguyjoel »

Don't even start... :lol:
Joel
dawman

Post by dawman »

You guys are off base.
Its going to magnetic field change with new guys at the IPCC.
Only John Edwards will be the front man this time.
netguyjoel

Post by netguyjoel »

Let us refocus on Nestor, and the people of Chile...respectfully....please?
Joel
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

It has been studied for a long time already that the earth comes and goes into continental changes after some long periods of time. This happens not only because of the earth pressures that exists between the continents like the one going on right now, with the Nazca Plate, but because of astronomical matters. There exists a huge planet that scientists keep in secret because it will cause panic to nations, many times bigger than Jupiter itself which is much bigger than the earth. This planet is pretty close to us right now. This heavy mass is making a mammoth electromagnetic pressure into our earth, pushing the magnetic axes to change the way I have described.

You will find big forest extensions of petrified trees under ocean waters as you’ll see fossilized fish in top of the Himalaya. This demonstrates clearly that the earth have gone already through colossal continental changes several times already.

Earth's shifting axis is not a joke! It is happening right now and it will happen more and more in the following years because of this huge planet electromagnetic pressure, until the earth's Poles become the Equator and the Equator, of course, becomes into Poles. These are the massive changes we are facing right now, pretty scary…, this has just started. The geography of the earth will change as we know it today, and new continents will emerge as some of our present continents will disappear.

The question is: How many years will the earth wait for these changes to fully develop and take place… Maybe, not as much as we would all like…
garyb

Post by garyb »

well, if those kinds of things happen, there'll be no point in worrying. the same goes for Chile, the site of the biggest recorded earthquake in history. just like back then, the survivors must either leave or clean up and either way go on living.
valis

Post by valis »

I'm still unsure about Planet-X/Niburu (or is it a brown dwarf?) but I do agree about astronomical events having some impact here. In fact the timing of the Chilean quake was relatively close to the Full Moon (which was on the 24th, 4 days before) and there's been a decent correlation shown for that by some scientists (but events like the Haitian quake of course don't fall in line with that.)
skwawks

Post by skwawks »

Very best wishes Nestor . Take care
Paul
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Any news from your friends ?

Our thoughts with you all.

CheerZ
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

My friends are three. Two of them are in Concepción, but things have calmed down a lot fortunately. People is slowly returning to their normal activities, nevertheless, replications don’t stop, we have a few of them today… it is quite uncomfortable, as you tend to feel dizzy.

One of my friends is living in my home temporarily with me and my wife, here in Santiago.

I am not talking about planet-x, also called Niburu or something like that guys. I’m talking about something that I had the privilege to get to know. Some close friends of mine had the stellar chart of its orbit and it is known only by an “invisible-to-the-public” elite of scientists. I was lucky enough to get to know about it because one of my friends has had a direct connection with this investigation, otherwise I wouldn’t know more than anyone else. So, I’m not talking about something I’ve heard somewhere in a cheap web site. It is real life. This fact was discovered at least 50 years ago. They say that one day we will see like if we had two suns, and then everybody will know of course, about it, by then authorities will tell the truth to the public.
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Thanks for not starting a debate on climate change, I posted that link purely out of amazement at this planet on which we live. If anything it's proof that humans can do absolutely nothing about changes of this scale :)