Hi...
I'm trying to make some FX with the Mod IV... To start at my poor level, I'd like to make some flanger fx... Yes, I know there is already some but it is for learning discovering, playing.....
I can't follow the modular lessons because of time, kid, family life...
I know that to build a flanger, a short delayed signal must be reinjected in the main signal and one can modulate the delay time. Am I right ? I believe that the modular architecture is not exactly for that purpose, it must be makable more with Reaktor ..?
Well... My question :
Which module would you use to make the shot delay ? I need a short delay without feedback with its time which could be modulated... I have all the modular modules : both flexor, IV, and all the Z free modules.
Thanks..!
FX in modular
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Re: FX in modular
For delays, check in the modules > effects > delays section. There's a modulation delay.
You know exactly what you're looking for, but don't find it in the menu? Probably just looked over I hope =]
You know exactly what you're looking for, but don't find it in the menu? Probably just looked over I hope =]
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: FX in modular
Thanks ! I gonna try this asap...
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: FX in modular
Wow ! Amazing the flanger with this modulation delay ! RA-DI-CAL !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.