z-link
- iSiStOy
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:00 pm
Re: z-link
Cool! It'd be another good move for my use as well
-
netguyjoel
- Posts: 1228
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 am
- Location: The Land of Cheese, Beer & Fat Chicks
-
mausmuso
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: z-link
Ralf - now thats great
Power and connectivity
what more's a guy want?
Power and connectivity
what more's a guy want?
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: z-link
2 XTDM connectors to use 8 ADAT I/O or even MADImausmuso wrote:what more's a guy want?
(seems XITE-1 is already obsoleted by its imaginary successor)
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.