Sorry if this is not relevant to Scope - but it's of interest to modular fans as it is very powerful and is now freeware. The following link has the download plus serial/registration. This is NOT warez - it has been released by DrSync and NI.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=275034
SynCModular now freeware
-
irrelevance
Re: SynCModular now freeware
Hmm I've tried reaktor v5 and that demo was pretty tasty would be nice to see where the roots of it's sound lie. Thanks for the link 
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: SynCModular now freeware
I like it.......thanks.
It has a decent sound quality to it.
I ran it through Bidule for shits and grins and it sounds pretty nice for certain chores.
Camel Audio has a fine additive synth, the original developer passed away last year so I never figured I'd hear form these guys again.
IMHO he was wise as he knew trying to emulate Analog was a silly direction so he choose the strengths of VSTi synths,....digital.
Thnaks Again Brotha' Man Strav100.
It has a decent sound quality to it.
I ran it through Bidule for shits and grins and it sounds pretty nice for certain chores.
Camel Audio has a fine additive synth, the original developer passed away last year so I never figured I'd hear form these guys again.
IMHO he was wise as he knew trying to emulate Analog was a silly direction so he choose the strengths of VSTi synths,....digital.
Thnaks Again Brotha' Man Strav100.
- sonicstrav
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: SynCModular now freeware
SynCModular can be downloaded here with serial/free reg and lots of ensembles
Download SynCModular: http://www.syncmodular.com/sm211.exe
Ensembles: http://www.syncmodular.com/sync.zip
http://www.syncmodular.com/download.html has the serial
BTW - the original developer, Ben Gilliet is still alive as seen on these videos. Actually, I have Alchemy as it does spectral/granular/additive/VA synthesis. It is worth getting even for a Scope user.
One of the sound designers, Tim Conrardy passed away last year (I think that's who you mean)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLvOV_-bhVA
Download SynCModular: http://www.syncmodular.com/sm211.exe
Ensembles: http://www.syncmodular.com/sync.zip
http://www.syncmodular.com/download.html has the serial
BTW - the original developer, Ben Gilliet is still alive as seen on these videos. Actually, I have Alchemy as it does spectral/granular/additive/VA synthesis. It is worth getting even for a Scope user.
One of the sound designers, Tim Conrardy passed away last year (I think that's who you mean)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLvOV_-bhVA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- sonicstrav
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: SynCModular now freeware
SynC Modular:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: SynCModular now freeware
it's sm221.exe not sm211.exe...strav100 wrote:SynCModular can be downloaded here with serial/free reg and lots of ensembles
Download SynCModular: http://www.syncmodular.com/sm211.exe
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
-
irrelevance
Re: SynCModular now freeware
Sounds pretty good! Latency with the wdm drivers is horrible
not useful for me without asio 
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: SynCModular now freeware
Yeah this app is giving Bidule grief, but when things are free there's usually a reason.
I will stay with S|C Modular and add Flexor VST this Spring.
I can actually use both inside of BIdule.
As long as a powerful laptop and an XITE-1 can be accessed I see no need for other synths once I learn what I am doing.
I think the 3rd party SDK guys combined with developers are a huge source of talent and will cause Modular to carry the Scope platform into the future.
I will stay with S|C Modular and add Flexor VST this Spring.
I can actually use both inside of BIdule.
As long as a powerful laptop and an XITE-1 can be accessed I see no need for other synths once I learn what I am doing.
I think the 3rd party SDK guys combined with developers are a huge source of talent and will cause Modular to carry the Scope platform into the future.