I remember a device that djmicron posted and I wish I would have known what it was back then.
If anyone has the Sub Modular Host I would be eternally grateful,as I really need a device like that with all of the PC messages I will be using live.
Thanks,
Sub Modular Host
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
- Ben Walker
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sub Modular Host
I think you mean this. seems like his devz site isn't there any more - I'll see if I can dig out a copy for you tonight, unless someone else can get there first.
Ben
Ben
- dbmac
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Toronto
Re: Sub Modular Host
This it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dbmac on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.