Have not decided yet but I will see if there's any interest at all.
Noah EX with:
Synthesizer Package 2
Minimax
Vocodizer
B-2003
Pro One
Interpole
Six-String
I think Synthesizer Package 2 contains these:
Lightwave
EDS8i
Vectron player
Searching for 6/14/15 DSP card with Classic output ADAT (no Z-link).
SFP 4.5 with Pro12 and Minimax.
Would be nice if also have:
- proOne
- prodyssey
I need more space so..
The Noah EX is in perfect condition, will take some photos.
Have CD, manual and original box.
Noah EX for Sale
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Noah EX for Sale
Last edited by synthetic on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Trade: Noah EX for Scope
This item is now for sale.
Have bought a scope system instead. Must buy Pro-One though...
Send me your offers, I can take Paypal.
The Noah EX is installed with:
Minimax
Vocodizer
B-2003
Pro One
Interpole
Six-String
Lightwave
EDS8i
Vectron player
I have Noah remote 1.0 on CD, version 1.1 is download:able from Soniccore ftp.
Also have key-file.
Original box with Manuals.
Have bought a scope system instead. Must buy Pro-One though...
Send me your offers, I can take Paypal.
The Noah EX is installed with:
Minimax
Vocodizer
B-2003
Pro One
Interpole
Six-String
Lightwave
EDS8i
Vectron player
I have Noah remote 1.0 on CD, version 1.1 is download:able from Soniccore ftp.
Also have key-file.
Original box with Manuals.
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Noah EX for Sale
I almost forgot.
I will travel to London tomorrow and can bring stuff with me if any interest.
I will travel to London tomorrow and can bring stuff with me if any interest.
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Noah EX for Sale
No interest?
What about 420 Euro + shipping, prefer within EU.
What about 420 Euro + shipping, prefer within EU.
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Noah EX for Sale
This may be sold next week if everything went well.
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Noah EX for Sale
Sold ?
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Noah EX for Sale
Yes.