Hi all
I am after the cable set bunch that goes in the connector at the back of a P2, the one with audio, spdif, midi.
These are 45 eu + 15 eu post = 60 eu in the shop which is too high for me. (For a cable)
Anyone got a faulty card and want to sell the cable set?
Or is there a way of making one up? I am nifty with a soldering iron.
Ta
Geoff
WANTED: cable set for a P2 card
-
geoffd99
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: South London
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: WANTED: cable set for a P2 card
Hi,
I think I have one.
Make me an offer.
Regards,
Dimitrios
ps: Located in Greece
I think I have one.
Make me an offer.
Regards,
Dimitrios
ps: Located in Greece