Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
I have three SCOPE cards available:
(1x) Scope Professional (15-chip board), missing the breakout cable and software, great system expander $800
(2x) Scope Pulsar (Scope Project) 4-chip cards with cables, software. $500 each
Or take all three for $1600.
I accept Paypal. Shipping only to the USA and Canada, sorry. PM for details or email me at synthetic <AT] earthlink (dot} net.
(1x) Scope Professional (15-chip board), missing the breakout cable and software, great system expander $800
(2x) Scope Pulsar (Scope Project) 4-chip cards with cables, software. $500 each
Or take all three for $1600.
I accept Paypal. Shipping only to the USA and Canada, sorry. PM for details or email me at synthetic <AT] earthlink (dot} net.
- erminardi
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Mail 
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
OK, I'll ship internationally under three conditions:
1. You buy all three cards
2. You pay for shipping using FEDEX INTERNATIONAL. I'm not going to ship it with parcel post, where it gets there in two months if at all.
3. You pay using Paypal
Email or PM me for shipping quote.
1. You buy all three cards
2. You pay for shipping using FEDEX INTERNATIONAL. I'm not going to ship it with parcel post, where it gets there in two months if at all.
3. You pay using Paypal
Email or PM me for shipping quote.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
$1200 takes it all.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
The economy is definately bad if these don't sell.
What plugs do they have?
What plugs do they have?
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
They were used for software development. They include whatever came with the original Pulsars.
-
phnhme
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 pm
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Are you cards still for sale?
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Last chance to make me an offer before I put these on eBay. Insultingly-low offers will be considered.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
How about $600 for the 15-chip SRB or $200 for the Pulsar IIs?
- Neutron
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Great white north eh
- Contact:
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
pulsar 2s have 6 chips so its a bit confusing.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
I guess these are Pulsar 1s then? they have four SHARC chips.
-
NAS
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:09 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Wish i was in the US 
NAS
NAS
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Pics of the Scope SP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Inferman
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:32 pm
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Hi, synthetic88.
Is Your offer still actual?
Have You decided to sell it unbundled?
Is Your offer still actual?
Have You decided to sell it unbundled?
- erminardi
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Sob, I'm in europe... 
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
I'll ship to Europe. Americans don't like Scope I guess.
$30 to ship to Europe with US Mail.
I got these second-hand so that's why the software and cable is missing on the Scope Pro. I'll cannibalize one of the other cards to add software to the Scope Pro if that helps, but they have old Pulsar software.
I got these second-hand so that's why the software and cable is missing on the Scope Pro. I'll cannibalize one of the other cards to add software to the Scope Pro if that helps, but they have old Pulsar software.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Scope Pro is sold (in the USA after all).
The 4-DSP Pulsars are still available. I'll let them go for the after-Christmas Sale price of $120 shipped. Ho Ho Ho, get them before they go.
The 4-DSP Pulsars are still available. I'll let them go for the after-Christmas Sale price of $120 shipped. Ho Ho Ho, get them before they go.
-
synthetic88
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:48 am
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
$100. They go in the trash on Friday.
-
timsutton
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 pm
Re: Scope Pro, Pulsars for sale - cheap
Hey, I'll take 'em (2 for $200), if you'd be willing to ship to Canada, via USPS. I can help out with the difference if it's more costly.