SOLD
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 300 €!!
What is it?
The price is too low?
uhmuhmuhm
go ahead!
The price is too low?
uhmuhmuhm
go ahead!
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 300 €!!
Any special plugs with these boards ?
CheerZ
CheerZ
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 300 €!!
Hi,
I wanted to warn that have already sold all the cards that I had put up for sale.
I am sorry for those who have not arrived in time.
I think that the thread can be closed
Regards
Zampanò
I wanted to warn that have already sold all the cards that I had put up for sale.
I am sorry for those who have not arrived in time.
I think that the thread can be closed
Regards
Zampanò