SOLD
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
-
Fluxpod
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Telefunkenland
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
I just e-mailed you for the 15 dsp srb. 
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
That is an announcement IMHO.
I am very sore.
I am very sore.
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
sorry but I did not understand what you mean.
What is IMHO?
Thnx
What is IMHO?
Thnx
- Neutron
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Great white north eh
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
emailed about a16
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
I entered the announcement in the wrong forum.
I had not seen that there was a section devoted to the buying.
And I raised 50 euro price of the booster since I already had many offers.
So what?

I had not seen that there was a section devoted to the buying.
And I raised 50 euro price of the booster since I already had many offers.
So what?
-
Fluxpod
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Telefunkenland
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
Did i came first on the 15 srb? 300 is still ok for me.So my offer stands.Zampanò wrote:I entered the announcement in the wrong forum.
I had not seen that there was a section devoted to the buying.
And I raised 50 euro price of the booster since I already had many offers.
So what?![]()
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
Thank you for the trust.

-
Fluxpod
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Telefunkenland
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
Hey no problem.Zampanò wrote:Thank you for the trust.![]()
![]()
- firubbi
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:00 pm
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
sorry for my reply here...
is the 15dsp went for 300pound!
is the 15dsp went for 300pound!
-
Zampanò
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 am
- Location: Napoli, Italia
- Contact:
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
Hi,
I wanted to warn that have already sold all the cards that I had put up for sale.
I am sorry for those who have not arrived in time.
I think that the thread can be closed
Regards
Zampanò
I wanted to warn that have already sold all the cards that I had put up for sale.
I am sorry for those who have not arrived in time.
I think that the thread can be closed
Regards
Zampanò
- firubbi
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:00 pm
Re: for sale Creamware SRB booster 15 DSP to 250 €!!
i was thinking the future of my pulsar 2 card 