*** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***
Im selling Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) with stock software that includes :
Scope Fusion Platform 4.0
Synth Package 1
Synth Package 2
Main Studio Package
Poison FM
Effects Package
euros : 200 + shipment
LOWERED PRICE!
Payments accepted : Paypal (+5%),Bank check.
Also im selling a lot of scope plug-ins here :
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26102
FS : Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) lowered price!! [ SOLD ]
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
FS : Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) lowered price!! [ SOLD ]
Last edited by kwild on Fri May 08, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: FS : Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) lowered price!!
Lowered price to 200 euros....
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS : Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) lowered price!!
Hi! I am interested. Is it version 2 or version 1 board ?? What kind of I/O plate you have on that Pulsar ???kwild wrote:Lowered price to 200 euros....
THX
Mario
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: FS : Pulsar XTC (6 DSP) lowered price!!
Pulsar XTC is only 2nd generation and have no I/O!
Basically it's a Pulsar 2 without I/O.
Basically it's a Pulsar 2 without I/O.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact: