Vinco,Optimaster,Interpole (LOWERED PRICE)
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Vinco,Optimaster,Interpole (LOWERED PRICE)
Im selling that devices/plug-ins for SCOPE :
Optimaster € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Vinco € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Interpole € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Paypal (+4%) or bank check accepted.
Optimaster € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Vinco € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Interpole € 40 + 35 (Activation Key Transfer)
Paypal (+4%) or bank check accepted.
Last edited by kwild on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,PRO12,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
UPDATED....
Vorb Vocoder and V-DAT added.
Vorb Vocoder and V-DAT added.
- next to nothing
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Bergen, Norway
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,PRO12,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
"Creamware PRO 12 Synth (old name for ProTone)"
Its rather the new name for Profit-5, ProTone is the new name for Pro One
Its rather the new name for Profit-5, ProTone is the new name for Pro One
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Yep!You are right mate,in fact i've removed from the list...
Vinco added...
Thanx a lot.
Vinco added...
Thanx a lot.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Interpole added and lowered prices....
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
I'd send you a pm but it doesn't work right now. can I email you?
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
I got problems with PM's me too...

Last edited by kwild on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
email sent.
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Hi Markus your antispam filter is blocking my mails so i'll replay here...
Sorry but only 145 euros for that stuff it's really few money for me.
The BX it's the latest updated version (i've payd 90 euros only for the
update...rats!!!) so i think that a really honest price for the 2 plugs can be 250 euros (including the 55 euros of the plug in transfert fraud!).
Or u can buy only the BX at 150+35 that anyway it's a great deal for you (look
at the retail crazy price on the creamwhore shop!)
Best regards.
Sorry but only 145 euros for that stuff it's really few money for me.
The BX it's the latest updated version (i've payd 90 euros only for the
update...rats!!!) so i think that a really honest price for the 2 plugs can be 250 euros (including the 55 euros of the plug in transfert fraud!).
Or u can buy only the BX at 150+35 that anyway it's a great deal for you (look
at the retail crazy price on the creamwhore shop!)
Best regards.
- Gordon Gekko
- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: paname
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
it's not creamwhore anymore, it's sonicwhore.. get with the program man
sorry, I just couldn't resist
sorry, I just couldn't resist
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Oh yeah,you are right Gordon but however you call it,a whore remains a whore!!Gordon Gekko wrote:it's not creamwhore anymore, it's sonicwhore.. get with the program man
sorry, I just couldn't resist
http://myspace.com/_kwild
http://myspace.com/mixmasterservice
- Gordon Gekko
- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: paname
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
good songs you got there on those links
cheers
- hesnotthemessiah
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Reading, England.
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Just sent you a PM for VORB Vocoder 
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Seems that PM's are working really bad in that weeks so i'll replay here.
If u wanna pay with paypal please add 5 euros for the fees.
Let me know.
If u wanna pay with paypal please add 5 euros for the fees.
Let me know.
Last edited by kwild on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- hesnotthemessiah
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Reading, England.
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Just sent you a payment for VORB Vocoder 
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Ok,Vorb vocoder sold to hesnotthemessiah...

-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
Markus for heaven sake's check your antispam filter i get all my mail back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes 250 euros.
I've transfert a plug just yesterday and yes Ralf is still in charge!
So after i get the money i'll go buy the key transfert ASAP.
Cheers.
Yes 250 euros.
I've transfert a plug just yesterday and yes Ralf is still in charge!
So after i get the money i'll go buy the key transfert ASAP.
Cheers.
Last edited by kwild on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
umh, last week this wasn't the case, was it? I have some difficulties to discover where the problem is since there is a whole chain of mailservers in charge...kwild wrote:Markus for heaven sake's check your antispam filter i get all my mail back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the final server where I have full control hasn't got anything yet, so there are still the other 2... (dammit).
well, then, money sent.
-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
-
kwild
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: BXDigital,TimeworksBundle,Vinco,Optimaster,TripleDatLE,VDAT
I got the money , im going go SC shop to buy the key transfert,after that we must wait for Ralf mail.
I'll let u know asap.

I'll let u know asap.