Too much plugins on this board so I have decided to keep this board on my "mixing" PC ; the other one will help me to transfer licences to an Xite (if there is a cheaper version, less powerful). Sorry again ... It was like a divorce for me ... so much pain and few benefits
NO MORE AVAILABLE SCOPE aesebu + Brainworx, SPL, COS/VOID
- bill3107
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Europe
NO MORE AVAILABLE SCOPE aesebu + Brainworx, SPL, COS/VOID
SORRY guys (especially those who were following the auction !).. I have changed my mind ! I am not selling this board anymore !!!
Too much plugins on this board so I have decided to keep this board on my "mixing" PC ; the other one will help me to transfer licences to an Xite (if there is a cheaper version, less powerful). Sorry again ... It was like a divorce for me ... so much pain and few benefits
Too much plugins on this board so I have decided to keep this board on my "mixing" PC ; the other one will help me to transfer licences to an Xite (if there is a cheaper version, less powerful). Sorry again ... It was like a divorce for me ... so much pain and few benefits
Last edited by bill3107 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW