New synths from SC for Scope Xcite!!

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

sonicstrav

New synths from SC for Scope Xcite!!

Post by sonicstrav »

I think we should see some great new synths from SC for this device soon - just think they have 140 DSPs to work with!!!
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Solaris? :P

(in my multicard system only 4-5 voices max) :roll:
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Wrong forum.
breitner

Re: New synths from SC for Scope Xcite!!

Post by breitner »

strav100 wrote:I think we should see some great new synths from SC for this device soon - just think they have 140 DSPs to work with!!!
let's hope this will not happen! If this leads to processor hungry applications, the entire scope community will suffer. No, rather have them produce a slimmed down version. I would be pleased with 28 DSP power, for let's say 1000 euro
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Mr. Arkadin, you'd think it would be obvious, wouldn't you? Well, obviously not...
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

I hope to see further synth emulations from soniccore, as the one we already have are simply the best emulations around.

With the new hardware they can even develop bigger and even more detailed emulations. No there are no more limitations. :)
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

my humble hope is that they have made it possible to patch modules outside of modular, so that someone can make a patchable ARP2600/MS-20 etc. device :)
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

yeah i thought about that also....

basically it would be enough if they could blend away the modular environment

and save the cable connections via presets.

Because you can easily built an ARP2600 synthdesign for the modular as modmodule.

I`ve already have made some tests regarding half-modular synth designs in modular.

It works fine! But as i said it doesn`t save up the cable connections through presets, only the knob and fader positions....
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

If you take a semi modular soft white roll, some low latency smokey bacon cut into small strips, some chopped lettuce & tomatoe with regular I/Os & a dash of low FAT mayo, VIOLA! You've got a flexible, yet low latency home made BLT.!!