Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.
Moderators: valis, garyb
-
hifiboom
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany, Munich
-
Contact:
Post
by hifiboom »
I`ve decided to sell these five virtual cables as I don`t need them anymore.
Bidders welcome.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
hubird
Post
by hubird »
-
HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
-
Contact:
Post
by HUROLURA »
Bid can be post until the 1st of April or ?
CheerZ
-
dragonfly
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 7:25 am
Post
by dragonfly »
It's no point mate, I tried to sell all my virtual MIDI cables but nobody wanted them. Said they were the wrong colour.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
1 x Scope Project, 2 x Scope Home, 1 x A16 Ultra, 1 x Luna 2496 I/O Box
-
hifiboom
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany, Munich
-
Contact:
Post
by hifiboom »
hey,
I can offer them in all length and many different colours....
just ask.
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Music Manic »
Will you sell them seperately?
-
the19thbear
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
-
Contact:
Post
by the19thbear »
are they rewire compatible? scope 5.0 compatible?
-
hifiboom
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany, Munich
-
Contact:
Post
by hifiboom »
2 give a wquick answer 2 your questions:
yes, no and I hope so....

-
garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Post
by garyb »
-
firubbi
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 4:00 pm
Post
by firubbi »
-
wayne
- Posts: 2377
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Australia
Post
by wayne »
I've just cleared out some space in my virtual studio - anybody got any virtual axes they don't need, i've found a spot for 'em

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
katano
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post
by katano »