I've had it for about a year and a half and it works flawlessly. This is the 6 DSP project version, with the Plus I/O package.
This includes:
-Scope Fusion Platform 4.5
-Synth and Sampler plugins add on (Minimax, Pro 12, Vectron, Modular III, etc)
-Original installation manuals and registration cards
-Plus I/O system (AES outputs)
I no longer have the original box, it was lost in a move. The card has never left the comforts of my PC since I first installed it, until now.
I'm asking $400 CAD for it. I'll ship anywhere, but buyer pays shipping.
PM me with any questions or offers.
or email me: [email protected]
SOLD
-
comaduster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:07 pm
SOLD
Last edited by comaduster on Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
bcslaam
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Contact:
-
Mike Goodwin
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:42 am
- Contact: