Before I put them on EBAY, I though I'll try here and save some EBAY fees.
I'm selling 2 pcs of my Pulsars for 300EU as per an another member has done. Shipping is free. I accept PayPal only.
Total 8 DSPS and they're classic BTW. I'm selling because I'm running out of PCI slots so I need to upgrade to a Scope Professional.
I fabricated the cable to connect both Pulsars together ... it is somewhere ... just need to hunt for it in the store ... might save some cash for you guys ... I'll throw it in if I can find it ...
email to [email protected]
FS: Pulsar I x 2pcs for 300EUROS
-
jazzyjoepass
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:00 pm
FS: Pulsar I x 2pcs for 300EUROS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
jazzyjoepass
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:00 pm