Pulsar+Gigasampler

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone;

Since i use Gigasampler and the pulsar ADAT soundcard output all sounds are popping; especially when I use the Gigahall and the Gigapiano it becomes worst. The time before i used pulsar I worked with Layla and everything went fine.

First I bought Pulsar 1.3, but this version didn´t support Gigasampler, so the shop where i bought it gave me version 2.01. (thy sold me the wrong version) When i use the Pulsar ADAT destination Icon in the project window the sounds can be heard but are popping. When i try to use the pulsar 2 Adat destination it is said that my hardware isn´t made for this, but in the whole project window and the about pulsar menu it is always said, "information about pulsar2" and so on.

So does that mean that I use the Pulsar 1 Hardware but my software belongs to Pulsar 2, in other words is the the pulsar 1 hardware able to work with Gigasampler at all?

I woud be glad about some help

thanxx

Post by Guest »

Subject: don´t use adat-source/-destiny p2...

for an pulsar 1 board u have to use the normal adat-modules, the software is the same for both boards, i think.

Post by Guest »

Subject: Re: don´t use adat-source/-destiny p2...

thanks,

that`s right, but when i use the normal ADAT destination it works, but it also is popping. Do you have any idea why?

with regards

Victor

Post by Guest »

Subject: same samplerate in all applications?

Post by Guest »

Subject: Re: same samplerate in all applications?

Samplerates are all equal and adapted, unfortunaly there´s
further popping

thanks for advice

Post by Guest »

Subject: latency

it can also come from to low latency settings. check your asio & ULLI setup.

Mo