sometimes no sound with plugins

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

glowingfish

sometimes no sound with plugins

Post by glowingfish »

Hello,

sometimes I get no sound from a plugin and sometimes it works jusr fine. Some plugins works and another will give no sound. The midi light flashes so it is receiving a midi signal.

When I restart SFP 4.5 the plugins who worked before now gives no sound... and so on and so on....... What could this be ?

Thanks
hubird

Post by hubird »

unnoticed cc settings in your sequencer? (Controller 7 is Main Volume).
glowingfish

Post by glowingfish »

Thanx guys but nop..... checked everything and it is not a midi CC or other problem. With the same (standard) settings in Cubase and another plugin (i.e. Minimax) I get sound and when Ioad i.e. PoisonFM..... no sound, checked all the volume settings in Cubase and FSP.

I think it is another problem with the plugins and I will try to contect Creamware (SoniCcore) but any more suggetions are more then welcome ;-)

Thanx and cheers Aart
hubird

Post by hubird »

it can't be the plugins.
how is the routing, what mixer, channel settings, inserts...
synthetic

Post by synthetic »

Seems that you have tested the crack. I tested a crack a couple of years ago and this is exactly this behaviour.
Buy Scope 4.5 instead!
But I could have this problem if I got communication error between my connected scope cards, the audio stops working but the midi flashes.
valis

Post by valis »

Scope 4.5 isn't cracked.
glowingfish

Post by glowingfish »

synthetic wrote:Seems that you have tested the crack. I tested a crack a couple of years ago and this is exactly this behaviour.
Buy Scope 4.5 instead!
But I could have this problem if I got communication error between my connected scope cards, the audio stops working but the midi flashes.
Hi Synthetic,

the crack I can't imagine that it is the problem but I always have problems with the STDM connectors and sometimes I loose sync with the cards (2 Pulsar2) cards.

The cards gets the wordclock-sync from a Rosendahl nanosync thru the wordclock card and that works great and is not the problem.

I can be the sync problem but it is strange that when the sync between the cards is o.k. there is no sound......... I will dig deeper in this ;-)

Time to buy one Scope card with 14 DSP's and NO STDM cables anymore (but again when I want a extra booster board :-(

Thanx
garyb

Post by garyb »

scope works fine., if you have ANY cracked software you shouldn't expect anything to work.
valis

Post by valis »

stardust wrote:true but applying the old crack might create that behavioe ?!
I don't think you can apply a 'crack' to Scope 4.5, from what I recall it was cracked 2.04 era and there were some cracked plugins that had to be used with that specific version which is pointless since it's so old and not terribly stable on modern OS's to be sure. I guess it's possible he's using the cracked plugins only but I think we can all agree with Gary, using cracks with this platform is not going to work no matter what.
okantah

Post by okantah »

Always make sure the ASIO in your sequencer is set.
cheers
okantah

Post by okantah »

i mean asio scope
valis

Post by valis »

stardust wrote:I stand corrected valis :)
Just trying to avoid a potential new flurry of 'where can download crak?' threads. :D