SOLD....................Will Trade A 15DSP DP 4 A...........
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
SOLD....................Will Trade A 15DSP DP 4 A...........
I need another Type II Plus version of a Scope card, and am willing to trade a 15 DSP DP Pro for it. It has the Classic Configuration w/ no software attached.
Last edited by dawman on Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Scotty
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:17 pm
Well the crazy canuck may be your man! I have a six dsp creamware card with the XLR type connectors. How can I be sure that it is a type II card ? ( It does 3ms latency). If this is the beast you are after , I can sure use the DSP that your 15 dsp mother offers. My synths and efx are all tied to another card so a trade would certainly be more than acceptable to me.