Hi, I'm looking to expand a Luna 2 (actually a powersampler) with an Adat I/O daughter board.
Does anybody has a spare one for sale ?
Thanks.
Looking for Luna II adat extension...
-
Bifop
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: France
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: Looking for Luna II adat extension...
yes, I have one, hw rev 1.3, so it should run with a PS.Bifop wrote:Hi, I'm looking to expand a Luna 2 (actually a powersampler) with an Adat I/O daughter board.
Does anybody has a spare one for sale ?
Thanks.
-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
-
Tony B
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact: