If anyone is trying to sell their 3 dsp 2nd generation card please drop me a line i really need one and having hard time finding thanks
Alan-
WANTED:NEED LUNA 2/Scope home card
-
hollo321
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Israel
-
zircon
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:40 pm
Still looking?
I have a Luna II for sale. Comes with;
* Arpeg 01
* Effects Package I
* Effects Package II
* Luna Software
* Luna Software v3
* Main Studiotools Package
* Modular V2
* OptiMaster
* PSY-Q
* SCOPE 4.0 Software
* SCOPE Fusion Platform
* STS-2000P
* STS-3000
* STS-4000
* Vintage Compressor (Vinco)
* Volkszampler SFP
Over $1k invested in it but I'll let it go for much less. Interested?
I have a Luna II for sale. Comes with;
* Arpeg 01
* Effects Package I
* Effects Package II
* Luna Software
* Luna Software v3
* Main Studiotools Package
* Modular V2
* OptiMaster
* PSY-Q
* SCOPE 4.0 Software
* SCOPE Fusion Platform
* STS-2000P
* STS-3000
* STS-4000
* Vintage Compressor (Vinco)
* Volkszampler SFP
Over $1k invested in it but I'll let it go for much less. Interested?
-
reflex
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
Kafel
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Poland - Szczecin
- Contact:
Here you are another Luna for sale:
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22292
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22292
-
ali
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:00 pm