Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.
Moderators: valis, garyb
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
I'm selling my trusty PulsarI / SRB / PowerSampler (Luna) bundle (11 DSP's total) with the following software bundles (previously purchased separately)
Package includes keys, STDM cable, and a CD of extra free effects/synth modules I've collected since 1999.
Pulsar ProPack
Optimaster
PSY Q
SM166
RM242
Scope Fusion Platform
Main Studiotools Package
Effects Package 1
Effects Package 2
Synthesizer Package 1
Synthesizer Package 2
VolksZämpler SFP
Mixer Package 1
Mixer Package 2
Elektra/Modular2
Pulsar Software
SCOPE 4.0 Software
Luna
PWSampler
STS-2000P
STS-3000
STS 4000
STS-5000
I prefer NOT separating cards/software. I will supply the keys. I also prefer US/Canada only.
Please PM me.
Thanks,
Greg
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
noone?
Do I HAVE to break it down?
It's a good deal, especially if you're new to Creamware and want lots of horsepower and plugins for cheap.
Thanks,
Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
$500 for everything. Get 'em for a friend for the holidays.
I'm not desparate, I just don't like dealing with ebay and would rather sell them to someone that understands what'all they're getting.
Thanks,
Greg
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by musurgio »
Hi,
How much for pulsar I card ?
Regards,
Dimitrios
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
These 3 boards with tons of effect/mixer/synth bundles are still avaiable for the Holidays!
contact me if you're interested.
Thanks, and Happy Merry,
Greg
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
Happy New Year everyone.
I'm putting these three boards up on ebay tomorrow, so I'm posting here one more time to give you'all a chance at them..
$500 for the whole bundle!
PM me if interested.
Thanks,
Greg
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
Pulsar I and SRB have been sold.!
This leaves PowerSampler (Luna, Scope Home) card with STS-5000 keys.
$150 US.
PM me directly if interested.
Prefer US/Canada sales only.
Thanks!
Greg
-
siriusbliss
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Cupertino, California US
-
Contact:
Post
by siriusbliss »
Powersampler has been sold.
Thanks,
Greg