Problems for upgrade Sonictimeworks plugins

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post by Guest »

Subject: Re: Problems for upgrade Sonictimeworks plugins

don't start this us people he's only trolling

Post by Guest »

Subject: ... (;

well, can´t see a nazi anywhere around me... mhm, propably i join the wrong company...? ;)

...eigenartig... tztztz

gruß,
Mo

Post by Guest »

Subject: Re: Response

Okay, "Anon"...

I'd like to know from you shit-throwers just how you know so much about Creamware and the way the run their business, OTHER than them being a German company. I really don't think that is a very good basis for how anyone runs a business. Unless of course, my being Australian means that I should only be good at running a BBQ shop, whilst wearing thongs and a blue singlet top.

Give us some evidence! Don't just complain like a ninny.

Post by Guest »

Subject: Schtrumpensack

"Eine mit seinen de Straffen!
End de ülzten Wiener Schnitzel ak Sauerkrauten.
Leberwursten Schtonk!
Frischbacken Schtonk!"

Soviel dazu...

Post by Guest »

Since 8 (eight!!!!!!!??????)months Creamware deny to give to Sonictimeworks the SDK system, due this is impossible for STW to upgrade the plugins for 2.xx OS.

Does anybody understand the sense of this intelligent(????) decision?

I don't.

If CW give this type of treatement to the "star" of Pulsar plugins developers, what could we expect for the rest.

Yes, it's possible to buy it for a few bucks, only u$s35.000-, really a cheap software.

Does somebody in Creamware think in all of us "THE USERS" ???????????????????????????????????.

Post by Guest »

Subject: Response

Welcome to stupid, stubborn German business, where they are
Nazi assholes and do business the way they want instead of what helps the public. Don't worry though, Creamware will eventually go out of business because of their stubbornness
and then they will be sitting around wondering why no one wants anything to do with them, as they are non caring assholes.