I have Pulsar 2 card,
Scope Srb (14 prosessors),card,
swiss sonic 16 a/d converters 24bit/48,
swiss sonic 16 d/a converters24bit/48.
I'm not making music anymore
Very powerful system
I'm selling all. Make offers to me ([email protected]
STS-2000P
STS-3000
STS 4000
Mixer Package 1
Effects Package 2
Elektra/Modular2
STS-3000
Pulsar ProPack
ARP02
STS-5000
Poison
STS-2000P
STS-3000
Pulsar Software
Scope Fusion Platform
Main Studiotools Package
Effects Package 1
Synthesizer Package 1
Synthesizer Package 2
VolksZämpler SFP
STS-2000P
STS 4000
Pulsar Software
SB404
SPLTransDesg
Pulsar Software
Scope Fusion Platform
Main Studiotools Package
Mixer Package 1
Effects Package 1
Effects Package 2
Synthesizer Package 1
Synthesizer Package 2
Elektra/Modular2
VolksZämpler SFP
STS-2000P
STS-3000
Poison
Optimaster
Pulsar Software
STS-3000
Elektra/Modular2
Pulsar ProPack
PSY Q
Please email offers. I accept paypal) You pay shipping and insurance.
Pulsar2, Scope SRB, Swiss Sonic converters for sell!
-
alexmacar
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: Tampa Florida
Pulsar2, Scope SRB, Swiss Sonic converters for sell!
Last edited by alexmacar on Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
alexmacar
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: Tampa Florida
Auction ended. I still have the two cards etc.! Make offer
The auction ended. Make an offer on all that I can't refuse. I will update with software that I've purchase.
Alex
Alex
-
soul-synthesis
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA