I am not use to seeing the Modular talk thread so quiet. I believe it is always darkest b4 the dawn. The ModGodz have not deserted us, they are just busy creating new modules. This is mysteriously exciting to me, as I suspect Flexor II b4 Christmas.
They shall soon descend from Olympus in spades!
I am still learning from their first works, along w/ Zarg, SpaceF, and other fierce warriors of SFP.
Just When I Thought I Was Getting Out, They Pulled Me Back In. ( Micheal Corleone GIII )
This Thread Is Too Quiet,
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Obviously, as the Adern thread is where the ModGodz frequent. All one needs is to purchase Flexor, and read the manual before you ask any stupid questions. I have recieved great feedback there. It is the place for anything modular. Zues himself descends there from Olympus disguised as ReD_MuZe, as he did in the days of the Argonauts.