John You Gotta' Be Proud,
Not only is that the most beautiful synth I ever saw, It is the ultimate Prophet. It is truly gorgeous!
I'm Afraid That All We Have Done Is To Awaken A Sleeping Giant, And Fill Him With A Modular Resolve.
New Stuff 4 Modular
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
johnbowen
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
No MP3 demos yet....I really do need to take care of that, but I always think the best way to test (if you have a Creamware DSP board, of course) is to get Demo version, and just play through the thing yourself.
Which reminds me...I better make a Demo version of the Pro-Wave....hmmmmm......
cheers,
John b.
Which reminds me...I better make a Demo version of the Pro-Wave....hmmmmm......
cheers,
John b.
-
johnbowen
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Hi All,
I just wanted to announce that Demo versions of both the Pro-Wave and Pro-Wave Modular are now available. Please send me a request at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected].
cheers,
john b.
I just wanted to announce that Demo versions of both the Pro-Wave and Pro-Wave Modular are now available. Please send me a request at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected].
cheers,
john b.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW