Cannot get Scope 4.0 serial - Problems to mail it

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Smultronizer

Post by Smultronizer »

Problem: I login to creamwares site end click get Scope 4.0... Clicking go..checking my e.mail..clicking submit.. and this shows. The serial has been sent to ..... error occurred when trying to send key.

So any ideas?
Ivé tried a hundred times I think... I´m quite persistent.
garyb

Post by garyb »

write to rb(AT)creamware.de
give Ralf your info(board sn: and your email address,etc.), and i'm sure he'll be happy to help you out.
kperry

Post by kperry »

Expect to wait ages if you do email them - I'm still waiting more than 4 months for Creamware to deign to reply to multiple registration transfer emails.

Suggest including in the email that the card will be returned (ie. they lose money) if you don't hear back in a week or something and doing it. Vote with your money.
garyb

Post by garyb »

your email must be lost in the spam blocker. the longest i've ever waited is a couple of days, and i've registered many cards.
H-Rave

Post by H-Rave »

I wonder if the big e-mail address servers i.e.yahoo,hotmail etc are a bit too wary of certain addresses,personally I've never had any problems I've got a normal ISP address,I've got three cards registered,two of them are secondhand.
What I want to know is,is Ralf alone,or are there other little helpers,and are they small and dressed in green.