Does any way exists, or it's a topic for the wishlist?
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cochise on 2005-11-17 04:53 ]</font>
portamento time modulation
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- roy thinnes
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Graz
- Contact:
-
Cochise
- Posts: 1305
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Thanx, guys, but I can't understand yet.
Have I to feed a lowpass (or lowcut?) by the MVC freq out, then connect it to an OSC freq input and modulate the filter cutoff?
Do filters have that behaviour with freq control signals?
I'll try...
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cochise on 2005-11-17 16:49 ]</font>
Have I to feed a lowpass (or lowcut?) by the MVC freq out, then connect it to an OSC freq input and modulate the filter cutoff?
Do filters have that behaviour with freq control signals?
I'll try...
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cochise on 2005-11-17 16:49 ]</font>
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Indeed, a filter is, so to say, stupid. It doesn't know nore care what you feed it. A Low Pass filter counters motion, that's it. When working with modular, think functional, disregarding the name on the module...
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio