negative feedback
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
If that's on delays: inverted feedback eliminates DC accumulation, and has no noticeable influence on frequencies with periods below delay time (=everything that's audible).
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
-
Cochise
- Posts: 1305
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Thanx for replying.
OK, but which modules do I have to use togheter with the Xmod/feedback connector if I want to generate a negative feedback?
You wrote
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cochise on 2005-09-20 17:21 ]</font>
OK, but which modules do I have to use togheter with the Xmod/feedback connector if I want to generate a negative feedback?
You wrote
so I can guess an inverter module could be the right one..inverted feedback eliminates DC accumulation
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cochise on 2005-09-20 17:21 ]</font>