Confused

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Tony B

Post by Tony B »

I have observed that while Ralf is away communication with Creamware gets distorted. I don't want to believe that the company only has one guy like him. He received my Luna 11 card which he confirmed to me. My studio is at a standstill maybe until he return on the 25th. That is not fair at all. Can I tell my clients that he is coming back and they should wait. I am trying hard to control my emotions and trying to avoid saying anything out of haste. After all I have seen how angry guys can be on this forum. My lips are sealed. :evil: :evil: :evil:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-07-14 06:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-07-14 06:33 ]</font>
at0m

Post by at0m »

Did you mention to them how mission-critical the setup is to you? If the card is that important to some professionals, maybe they could set up some temporary replacement - paying if necessary.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

I was dealing directly with Ralf. As I said I don't want to offend anyone by complaining. My mouth is sealed. Every manufacturer has their various ways of handling their issues.
okantah

Post by okantah »

Why are you here with your mouth sealed then ?
can you get help from this ? planetz most for help.
cheers

Post by Guest »

the wise thing in matter like this is to contact creamware directly.

if ralf is not there for the moment then whomever is looking after his work will be able help. Very simple.
you may contact support or info with a history of emails between you and ralf. then someone will try to take care of you.

what makes you think that here on planetZ is where you can contact CreamWare repair?

I can only read malicious intent with your post in announcement and here. Your mouth is sealed NOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: antar on 2005-07-14 10:41 ]</font>
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

What is operating in your mind leads you to believe that their is malice in my conduct. I am not saying that being faithful to a product is bad but when it comes down attacking folks for complaining for their rights is another thing. When I have had enough of something I just get out. No malice whatsoever. Antar you did not respond to my post to assist me in anyway. Anyhow thanks. Bye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-07-14 11:12 ]</font>
at0m

Post by at0m »

I comprehend you were very mad when you posted this. Seeing you got contact with CW again, things will hopefully catch up quick :smile:
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio

Post by Guest »

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 78&forum=1

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 80&forum=1

after reading your "enough" and "confused" posts.

if your intention were good (and probably are)you would contact creamware directly. For both matters.
PlanetZ can't solve your bad Luna and can't give you an RMA or repair your card.

With problem operating Software and PC configuration and the use of Scope platform users here do exceptional jobs and will rush to help you like they help everyone else. everyone learn something here.

I don't mean to attack you but there are matters that really can't be brought up here and you need to deal with either a dealer in your country or the manufacturer. That simple.

If you read your post enough. I was # 4 in telling you what to do. But seriously I can't email you a hardware fix. No one here can. You are still talking to the wrong people. In matters of hardware defect which has been established when ralf issued you an RMA you need to stay in contact with the manufacturer and no need to come here and post again under confused. You may not mean it but I can't help but read into your posts.

andre asked you to contact him at his creamware email address. Now use that contact to persue getting your card repair.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: antar on 2005-07-14 12:08 ]</font>