finished products?

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

subhuman

Post by subhuman »

hey all,

lots of people complaining here, but there must be a group of us that have working systems, and have completed projects using our Pulsar/SCOPE technology rigs.

just curious to hear it, post your links here... obviously the "big guns" who use the Pulsar/SCOPE technology won't post here, but I hear that certain movie producers use a SCOPE/SP system in their studio... :smile:

Post by Guest »

Subject: I´m very happy

I´ve many many succesful mixes with Pulsar.Electronic as well as acoustic music.I mostly complain about Cubase and pulsar in combination +the PCI-bus overflow problem.Apart from that I´m very happy.

Kim

www.danbbs.dk/~kiminet

Post by Guest »

Subject: Sorry read this post

i use pulsar and pulsar srb ive made 4 albums and am on the fifth.Go to www.mp3.com/corruptdata to hear my music.I think im a god with pulsar and cant be stoped.please please tell me what you think.I dont even use a mixe r only pulsar.Try to belive it

Post by Guest »

Subject: Ive made 4 albums with pulsarand am ruleing all lthe time

Post by Guest »

Subject: Re: finished products?

Hey if you rent the Gladiator movie on DVD you can see Zimmer sitting infront of 2screens of creamware behind him
it's on the second CD

Post by Guest »

Subject: nice

so you figured out who I was talking about then :) i guess he has SP and DP probably then too...

*drool*

Post by Guest »

Subject: Hans Zimmer & Creamware

Please don't be silly, this is an agreement that a Creamware's employee has done past year with Mr. Zimmer for proof some new devices at Media Ventures Studios.