Massive SR (SampleTank) Drum Group Buy

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

caleb

Post by caleb »

I haven't been posting here for a while (a bit of a K-v-R bunny am I), but one of my favourite sample providers Sonic Reality has put together a once-only deal of their drum content (SampleTank2 LE included).

If you are one of those people like me who is looking for an ultimate collection of drums in the most flexible of configurations, this really is it.

And because it's a group buy, the more people who put down to purchase, the cheaper the price becomes.

I won't rabbit on about the content of this thing but if you'd like to read some discussion on the content you can check out a thread at K-v-R.

http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63019

Also if you want a link to the pre-order group buy page at eSoundz. Here it is.

http://www.esoundz.com/details/viewDeta ... errer=home

This deal came along at the best time for me because I really wanted to boost my drum sample content and you can't get much better than this.

And one of the advantages is that it's not just one whole kit on one audio channel that you often get with these "workstation" type sample players. The kits are set up as individual components so you can have all your kicks, snares, hats etc.. routed to different channels to be eq'd etc. within your Pulsar/Scope mixers.

If you're looking for drums I would strongly recommend checking this deal out. If enough people purchase the price actually becomes criminally cheap. Even the beginning price was VERY reasonable for the amount of content and flexibility you're getting.

Ooops - I did start rabbiting on despite my best intentions.

Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: caleb on 2004-11-20 23:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: caleb on 2004-11-20 23:34 ]</font>
RP

Post by RP »

Very Cool! Thanks.
caleb

Post by caleb »

The price is now down to the $159 mark for this product.

This is a pretty cool price for the loads of drums you'll get.

If you are interested, be sure to read the entire post that I've linked to in K-v-R.

The reason being is that there are some audio sample links, a video link and also relevant information about minimum system specs and the ever-expanding deal of what is being offered with this package.

Also some meandering annecdotes from Dave regarding Sheryl Crow and others.

Not much time left for this - so if it does happen to interest you you'll need to get in quickly.

Of course - if it doesn't interest you, here is another post you can happily ignore. :wink:
Caleb

caleb

Post by caleb »

Hi guys.
The Group Buy itself has ended with the final price being $139.

You may purchase this product until December 31st at this price.

After this, the product in its current format will never be offered again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: caleb on 2004-12-06 19:59 ]</font>