m2-contest, Ruff cut 1

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

noizelab

Post by noizelab »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: hard trance<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects,Pulsar Mixers,Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © 2001 Morten Winther<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> this is a ruff cut of a song im working on, pulsar stuff used: kick-drum machine, pad-volkzampler, other drums-volkzampler, bass-inferno. The rest of the sounds is from a virus B, all made in cubase 5 VST32
noizeLAB Studio DK
Signal X

Post by Signal X »

The piece of the track is realy good, I'm waiting to hear the full version.
The sound are ok but the mix not.
Work on it on and mix it well.
Send when you'll finish.
Goodluck
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Well, i found the sound good, the mix also, just misses some variation, a bit repetitive, not that much, but...

Why a like the mix? is not all munch out, you can ear all instruments clear and well.
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

:wink: bump (for contest visibility) :wink:
JoeKa

Post by JoeKa »

This is my vote for the 3rd place of the contest!
Reason: This is just the music I like very much, it sounds quite professional, and giving you a Modular could make it a bit more "psy"-wise, maybe? Even if this track is very short, at least too short to be really complete, it already contains most of what is needed to drive!
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

VOTING:
Send a Private Message to Micha for voting, or email him at: micha@cs.tu-berlin.de. One vote per Pulsarian per contest. All votes must be in by 20.1.02!
we aren't in the business of hunting down your votes; submit them as requested please :wink:
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

bump for voting :wink:
Yoonchi

Post by Yoonchi »

Too short! :roll:. I don't find any thing wrong with the mix. The only thing is... I don't wanna go trance-bashing again, but :eek:. The sounds are cool.
Yoonchi