Scope is da Bomb!!!

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

redfishaudio

Scope is da Bomb!!!

Post by redfishaudio »

Having just recently switched over to Scope 4.5 alongside Samplitude Pro here at the Studio, and after some initial headscratching getting the software routing sorted out. (It actually turns out to be very straightforward indeed),

I have just got to say ... Wow!!!!!, and Wow!!! again ....

This is the Audio System that I have been looking for ....

The Scope mixing environment is amazing.

Very well laid out & incredible sounding Mixers!!

everything just sounds better, cleaner, fatter, and more ....

The plugins seem to be quite decent as well.

I am looking forward to many hours of fun-filled Mixing and Mastering with Scope. Hell, I might just start Recording thru it as well ....

Thanks to everyone here @ Planet Z that have helped me make the decision to start using Creamware/Scope.

A big special Thank You to garyb & Ali (Creamware Canada) for all of your excellent suggestions, and intelligent advice in getting the ball rolling.

James R. Shaw
Redfish Audio

http://www.redfishaudio.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=522007558
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2844165146
mr. prawn

Post by mr. prawn »

good work!

its interesting that people are still being allured to scope, despite having practically no publicity, and not such great marketing even when creamware were still operating (hopefully soniccore can do better in this regard) - not to mention how long its been around... if anything, i think its the community here on planetz that maintains the interest in this product.
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

just because there is still no other system that can compete with Soniccore in 2007... :D
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

I share the sentiments of the op, i'm very new to the scope platform but now am wondering why have i been asleep to it for so long. The dsp power, the routing, the stock plugins, the quality of the hardware card, the access to its particular commercial plugins im interested in, etc, to the overall affordability says it's the answer for me. I look forward to learning the ropes better and making music with it. Now that i have Scope Project with Sonar 6 , project 5 and various other tools my studio feels so complete now to me. This platform is the one thing that just makes everything seem so right now, and to me is the biggest upgrade i've made in a long time. Oh by the way hi :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

Welcome To The Best Live Performance App Around !!!!

I use it on 2 DAW's live, but w/ custom devices from our incredible 3rd party developers.

Samplitude eh? I bet thaty dog will hunt !!

Orevua,
yish313

Post by yish313 »

ARRGGHHH! I want Scope.

sorry!! I'm feigning.

To original poster, man i am loving that clip Better Living, that is some good sounding music, but i don't appreciate the shortness of the clip :lol: