Another one from the piano suite

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Jazz<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Logic Audio Platinum<BR> SOCAN © 1986 Paul R. Martin<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> I'm posting this one because Ken asked for it.

Same piano sample as the earlier tune. I wish I could get the decay to be longer in the sound of the piano but it seems to be in the sample. Guess I'll have to fiddle around with it a bit...

More reverb in this one; kind of a "Lonely in the empty concert hall after the show" type tune.

Enjoy :smile:
Are we listening?..
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

A very cool "turn down the lights and indulge" type of song.
A bit on the line of modern french harmonizations. And a sort of Chick Corea-ish movement on the right hand around 3:09. Sort of becomes a pentatonic mode here and there. (you notice these instantly) Great mix of chords that suggest different keys. Or more like the right hand part leaves trails of different keys. Nice!